How to Download Flight Logs on your Agriculture Spraying Drone (TITU v1)
These instructions are for drones using the TITU v1 Autopilot only.
Unless instructed by your HSE-UAV Support Advisor
DO NOT: update firmware, even if prompted
DO NOT: change any settings or parameters
Things you'll need to get started:
1) UAV with the TITU v1 Autopilot, RC and Tablet
2) Operator's Manual for your aircraft (M6E-X2, or G200)
See the operator's manual for more information
1) Launch the Farm Manager app, click on the "Logs" section
After entering the UAV log interface, if the UAV is not connected, click the [Connect]
button below to connect the UAV.
If the UAV is connected, it is as shown below. Click the [refresh] button on the upper right
side to refresh the log file list and select the file corresponding to the incident according to
the log file time. After the log download is completed, follow the steps below...
2) Next, open the File Manager or "Files" app for your device, and look for a folder (likely under Apps or App Data) called "TianTuAir"
inside this folder is where you'll find the flight logs, named with the date of the flight. Depending on your device, you might be able to press, or press and hold on the Log file and "share" by email.
If not, simply open your email app on the tablet and attach the log file.
3) Send the logs to our team at "Support@hse-uav.com"
4) Once received by us, our support team can analyze the relevant information of
the UAV to find out the cause of the issue or accident.