This application works with Android operating systems. HSE suggests the Samsung Galaxy Tablets (8")
for their bright screens, long battery life and fast processing. We suggest choosing a white or silver color as it helps prevent overheating in the sun.
Installing the Ground Station app:
First, you'll need to download the application to your Android Tablet where it will be installed. You can do this by visiting this page on the tablet, or by downloading to another device and emailing or sending to the tablet.
1) Download the latest App HERE
NOTICE: This software is pre-production version that is currently undergoing extensive testing. Some features or options may not available on all aircraft equipped with this flight controller.
2) Unzip / Unpack the Zip file to the tablet by clicking on the downloaded Zip file
Note: you might see multiple files with checkboxes next to them. Check both of those boxes and then click "Unzip" in the top right corner
3) Look for the "Tiantu Agriculture 3.87 test-xxxxxxx", click that
4) Your device might say that it has blocked installations from unknown sources (since this app is not on the Google Play Store). Click "Settings", "OK to install" etc.
Note: the settings page might appear next, look for the section that says "unknown sources" and turn that feature on, click "ok"
5) Now, click "Install." Once installed, click "Open"
6) Once installed, the tablet might ask permission if TTA app can access this device's location. Click "Allow" to provide the required system accesses for the app.
Note: declining app access will result in the app not working correctly.
For additional information, please visit the M6A-Pro G200 User Manual link HERE